Map & Directions
Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa
301 South Gulfview Blvd
Clearwater, Florida, USA, 33767,
Tel: +1 727 373 1234 , Fax: +1 727 441 3672
From Tampa International Airport TPA, (30-45 minutes):
Head northeast on George J Bean Inbound Parkway. Take the FL-60 E ramp to I-275/Florida 289 Toll/Veterans Expressway. Merge onto FL-60 W. Exit on the left onto W Courtney Campbell Causeway/FL-60 W toward Clearwater. Continue to follow FL-60 W. Continue straight onto Pierce Boulevard. Continue onto Clearwater Memorial Causeway. At the traffic circle, take the 4th exit onto Coronado Drive. Our resort will be on the right.
From Tampa International Airport TPA, (45-60 minutes):
(Recommend in peak season, March-August, holidays and weekends due to high volume of traffic and traffic jams on Clearwater Memorial Causeway)
Directions via 60/611/686/Gulf Blvd:
- Exit Tampa Airport and follow signs for Route 60 West/Clearwater and the Courtney Campbell Causeway.
- After crossing the bay, at the overpass with Route 611/McMullen-Booth Rd., turn left and cross the Bayside Bridge heading south towards the St.Pete/Clearwater Airport.
- After crossing the Bayside Bridge, take the first exit, Roosevelt Blvd., and turn right at the light, heading west.
- Follow Roosevelt Blvd, (A.K.A. Route 686) west; where Roosevelt Blvd. passes under the Route 19 overpass, the road is renamed East Bay Drive; after crossing Missouri Ave. the road is again renamed West Bay Drive. Continue on West Bay and cross the Intercoastal Waterway over the Belleair Drawbridge (observe the 30mph speed limit).
- Turn right at the traffic light onto Gulf Blvd. and head north 3 miles over the Sand Key Bridge.
- At the bottom of the Sand Key Bridge turn left and follow to the traffic light at Hamden.
- Turn right on Hamden and bear to the left onto Coronado Drive, the Hyatt Regency is the tall coral colored building, Front Desk arrival and parking garage entrance are off of Coronado Drive.
From St. Petersburg International Airport PIE, (30 minutes):
Head east toward Airport Parkway. Take the 1st right onto FL-686 W/Roosevelt Boulevard. Continue to follow FL-686 W. Turn right at FL-651/Missouri Avenue N/US-19 Alt N. Turn left at Court Street. Continue straight onto Pierce Boulevard. Continue onto Clearwater Memorial Causeway. At the traffic circle, take the 4th exit onto Coronado Drive. Our resort will be on the right.